SF Beer Week In Full Swing
And there is A LOT going on, with over 800 events across the Bay…
If you’re looking for some inspiration, we’ve added a few Featured Lists from some luminaries in the craft beer world…
just click on their names to see their picks for SF Beer Week:
- Jay Brooks, co-president of the North American Guild of Beer Writers and one of the co-founders of SF Beer Week
- Scott Mansfield, beer writer for 7×7 and an award-winning winemaker and home brewer.
- Mike Schnebeck, head brewer at Fort Point Beer Co.
- Pete Slosberg, entrepreneur, crafr beer consultant and founder of Pete’s Wicked Ale
- Brian Stechschulte, public relations and media dirctor for Speakeasy Ales & Lagers
- Beth Wathen, co-founder and co-owner of City Beer Store
You can create your own itinerary to easily determine which events to attend, when and where. Just “Register” if you don’t already have a SF Beer Week account, look for events you like, and click the “Add to Itinerary” button.
To drill down when browsing the event listings, use filters in the left column, like “Style Showcase” or “Beer Dinner”, check out the Week-Long Specials for ‘anytime’ craft beer specials and menu items (off the main Schedule page), and, along the top, select a date or use a region filter to see events restricted to the East, North and South Bay regions, and, of course, the city of San Francisco.
The Santa Rosa Visitor and Convention Bureau has highlighted a number of marquee events happening up north during SF Beer Week Visit Santa Rosa – SF Beer Week events, including the RateBeer Festival on 1/31.
So get out there and enjoy!